Subject: Hot Fix Navigator 10.4.2.2
Note: Previous versions of navigator-server.war contained database JDBC drivers. This has been corrected and they are no longer included. Some customers may have relied on these drivers being present and did copy the required JDBC jar files into the application server lib folder. If after applying this update, you experience problems related to missing JDBC drivers, please copy the required drivers from either the provider website, the AutoPilotM6 lib or other reliable source.
- webapps\navigator.war -- Navigator war files (10.4.2.8)
- webapps\navigator-server.war -- Navigator war files (10.4.2.8)
- webapps\navxwsm.war -- Navigator X Security Manager (10.4.2.3)
This package is a Hot Fix that can only be applied to Nav_Server_10.4.2 environments. This package replaces 10.4.2.1 which is obsolete.
If you have an earlier e-fix version, you must first install 10.4.2 before applying this Hot Fix.
- Stop the Application Server(s).
- Place Nav_Server_10.4.2.2.zip in the installation directory (%APWMQ_HOME%).
- Unzip the file.
- Extract contents 'here', under %APWMQ_HOME%, replacing existing content.
- Copy the war files from the %APWMQ_HOME%/webapps folder to the application server's webapps folder.
- Ensure required JDBC jar files for your database are present in application server lib folder
- Restart Application Server(s).
Hot Fix 2
Nastel Navigator HTML WebGUI 10.4.2.8
0027317: [Bug] unable to load a message to a queue with Java 8
Hot Fix 1
Nastel Navigator HTML WebGUI 10.4.2.7
0027243: [Connectivity Related] JDBC drivers packaged with Navigator Server conflict with user updates
0026902: [Bug] Viewlet CSV extracts have variable spaces in the output
Nastel Navigator X Security Manager 10.4.2.3
0027188: [Bug] Spelling correction for principal
0027181: [Bug] Not able to change user group definition using NAVXWSM / REST API