The Events viewlet displays middleware and APMW events, in real time. You can use it to view events and to roll back changes that have been made to an object's attributes.
To open the Events viewlet in the console:
- Select Events from the queue manager’s action menu.
- The Events Viewlet opens in the Console with a list of events. The Event # provides the event number within its category number.
- Click a blue event number to open the Event details window for the event. There are three tabs: General, Diagnostic and Detail.
Roll back attribute changes
To restore each attribute’s previous properties:
- Select the Detail tab.
- Select one or more changed attributes that you want to revert to their previous values.
- Click Rollback Selected Changes.