You can assign a new owner to any dashboard in the system using Dashboard Ownership Management, located on the Global Settings window. The Manage Administration right in the Nastel Navigator Security Manager is required.
Brief instructions are provided below. See Dashboard Ownership Management for more detailed instructions.
- Click the User Settings icon , then click Edit global settings.
- Select the Dashboard Ownership Management tab and search for the dashboards you want to change the ownership of.
- Select the dashboards, and click Change Owner to open the Change Dashboard Owner dialog.
- Search for a new Owner, then click the appropriate Set Owner button. A warning message is displayed.
- Read the warning message carefully. To continue applying changes, click Yes.
If the changes you have made apply to your own account, you must log out and log in again for them to take effect.