See the below sections for information on how to import or export remote ACE servers (nsqcmace.jar) in bulk using the nsqmigr utility.
Export (get) remote ACE servers
Perform the following to bulk export remote ACE servers:
- Run a command similar to the following to create an information (.info) containing a list of all remote ACE servers. Please note that the -A parameter must be uppercase.
nsqmigr -g -A -f<filename>.infoFor a full list of commands, enter the command: nsqmigr -?
The following command will generate the file, remote_ace.info, and will write all remote ACE servers from the workgroup server database to it. The file will be created in C:\nastel\apwmq\config\groups\remote_ace.info.
C:\nastel\apwmq\bin>nsqmigr -g -A -fC:\nastel\apwmq\config\groups\remote_ace.info
- The file is now created. The default export directory is [APWMQ_HOME]/config/groups, but can be overwritten by using the -O parameter.
All remote ACE servers and their associated fields will be written to the information file. The fields are as follows:
AceType (IIB is type 1, ACE is type 2)
The following is an example of an information file.
All fields are required and must be listed in the order shown above, but you do no have to supply values for all of them.
Import (put) remote ACE servers
Perform the following to bulk import remote ACE servers:
- You will need to create an information (.info) file to define each remote ACE server being imported. To create this file, either:
- manually create this file to define each remote ACE server being imported. Add the fields listed in the Exported fields section above for each remote ACE server. See Example file above for a sample; or
- follow the steps in the Export (get) remote ACE servers section above to export the remote ACE servers. Update the file accordingly.
- Place the file in:
- Run a command similar to the following to import the file. Please note that the -A parameter must be uppercase.
nsqmigr -p -A -f<filename>.infoExample:
The following command will import the remote ACE servers from the remote_ace.info file located in C:\nastel\apwmq\config\groups.
C:\nastel\apwmq\bin>nsqmigr -p -A -fC:\nastel\apwmq\config\groups\remote_ace.info
- The remote ACE servers are now imported in to the WGS database. The info file is automatically backed up in [APWMQ_HOME]/config/groups/workgroup/history and is not deleted.