Except for Cluster Queue Managers, users can view and change authorization settings for all IBM MQ objects.
- Select the object, then select Commands > Security from the object’s drop-down menu. The Display Or Set Authority window opens.
- Select an Object Type and Object Name. The object’s authority permissions are displayed and can be modified.
- Within the Authorizations section, enable/disable all desired options. To quickly clear all options, click the Clear button (updates to the Principal Name and Service Component fields are also cleared).
- Click the Display button to see the object’s original authority settings. The Refresh button will perform a security refresh.
- To save changes, click Set. (Clicking Cancel will close the window without saving changes.)