Yes. The only requirement is that all events that could potentially be stitched are sent to the same CEP (specifically JKool_Compute expert). If they have separate data streams that are completely unrelated to each other, they can be processed independently by separate CEP instances, each of which would have their own caches (would have to configure above properties in node.properties in this case).
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to have 2 CEP engines dedicated to 2 data processors? One data processor has a 2 hour caching interval and the other has 24 hours.
- When events get stitched as activity will that event get flushed out from cache immediately, and will ActivityID remain in cache for further stitching of next incoming event?
- Does Nastel XRay caching store in disk or remain in memory?
- How do I use the Job Scheduler Expert with Nastel XRay?
- How do I setup Nastel XRay in iOS and Android?
- Which browsers does Nastel XRay support?
- Why do I not have an option to import data into my repository?
- I accidentally removed a viewlet from my dashboard. How do I add it back?
- How do I update Nastel XRay Express to use a later version of the TNT4j libraries
- What is the difference between repository and personal tokens?