Welcome to Nastel's monthly support newsletter! Here you will find the following information, please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Table of Contents:
This month’s edition, gives a new product update available for download
Nastel Navigator*, VERSION 6.7.0 is Generally Available
Some of the key features:
- Extended support for EMS objects, including Server, Users, Groups and Access Control Lists
- Report license details as facts for increased visibility and improved policy creation
- Contextual menus based on user security permissions so that users only see what they can do
- Add option to show near term charts for queue manager statistics such as queue depth or get/put rates.
- Improved message processing with large messages, formatting improvements for XML and JSON messages.
- Many simplification, workflow and usability improvements identified by customer feedback.
*Nastel Navigator bundle contains latest versions of Workgroup servers version 6 and version 10, Navigator Web Interface, Navigator Classic Interface, Explorer and agent updates. You should install the latest versions of all components except agents which only need to be updated in addressing a reported bug.
What determines how long data stays in a repository?
All data stored in Nastel XRay have a time to live (TTL) associated with it. See What determines how long data stays in a repository? to learn more.
Why is the table adtinfo so large?
The table adtinfo is used to store Nastel Navigator audit records. These records are controlled by the settings in the web security audit profile. See Why is the table adtinfo so large? to learn more.
As a valued Nastel client, we hope you find this information useful.
3. IBM Integration Technical Conference
The Nastel Technologies team will be taking part in the IBM Integration Technical Conference, at the Renaissance Hotel, Dallas, TX!
We’re excited to follow up the excitement of the 2019 ITC conversations with more discussions about ways Nastel Technologies can support your messaging middleware requirements. Join us on March 16-19th!
4. Webinars & TechTalks
Click HERE to view webinars and TechTalks.
5. Keeping up with Nastel
Click HERE to read Nastel news.
6. Nastels' blog
Click HERE to read Nastel's blog.