A Connection Manager (CM) is an agent service, or a process associated to the Workgroup Server (WGS) host, facilitating connection to the middleware layer between the WGS and middleware software, for example, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS and more. The CM maintains the configuration setup to establish communication between the WGS and the middleware layer. The CM can be started as a service/process or executed directly from an interactive operating system console with specific parameters.
Articles in this section
- Can Nastel Navigator Security Manager be integrated with LDAP (ActiveDirectory) server?
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Express
- Installing Nastel Navigator on Azure Kubernetes Service
- Why do I get connection failed, contact your administrator when logging into Navigator?
- Browse IBM MQ messages is not displaying any or some of the messages in a queue
- How does the Alternate Connection option work with IBM MQ Connection Manager?
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Professional
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Developer
- With Workgroup Server failover, what is the best option for connecting to it from other components?
- Why don't I have WGS connection definition entries in my nsqjdbcmk.properties?