A Connection Manager (CM) is an agent service, or a process associated to the Workgroup Server (WGS) host, facilitating connection to the middleware layer between the WGS and middleware software, for example, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS and more. The CM maintains the configuration setup to establish communication between the WGS and the middleware layer. The CM can be started as a service/process or executed directly from an interactive operating system console with specific parameters.
Articles in this section
- Getting a spool file from the AS/400
- Troubleshooting an IBM MQ agent
- Troubleshooting a workgroup server
- What ports are used by Nastel Navigator Components?
- What causes "Too many open files" error in Nastel Navigator?
- How can I change a dashboard's name?
- How can I change the file layout of exported messages?
- Can I export a queue's messages?
- Browse error message 2042 on z/OS agent
- Creating a policy for your Workgroup Server Expert 10.x license