A Connection Manager (CM) is an agent service, or a process associated to the Workgroup Server (WGS) host, facilitating connection to the middleware layer between the WGS and middleware software, for example, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS and more. The CM maintains the configuration setup to establish communication between the WGS and the middleware layer. The CM can be started as a service/process or executed directly from an interactive operating system console with specific parameters.
Articles in this section
- Browse error message 2042 on z/OS agent
- Creating a policy for your Workgroup Server Expert 10.x license
- Why doesn't connection manager (or agent) automatically reconnect after restart?
- Why can I not update attributes on my EMS broker?
- What is a connection manager?
- How do I enable or disable the management/monitoring of a node?
- Why am I not seeing a node's events?
- Why is my node icon grey and why can't I make any changes to it?
- What does the red exclamation point next to a node mean?
- Configuring nsqjdbcmk.properties