Perform the steps below to manage or un-manage a node.
See What is the difference between a "managed" and "un-managed" node? for information on managed and un-managed nodes.
- Go to the Node Viewlet on the WorkSpace dashboard.
- Click the action box immediately to the left of the node. Un-managed or inactive nodes are signified with a red exclamation point icon . Managed or active nodes are signified with a green check mark .
- Click Manage on the pop-up menu. If you are un-managing a node, there will be a check mark immediately to the left of the option.
- The icon of the node will change accordingly (a green check mark for managed or red exclamation point for un-managed).
- Go back to your viewlet and click Refresh .