The exclamation point icon next to a node signifies that the node is un-managed.
Articles in this section
- Can Nastel Navigator Security Manager be integrated with LDAP (ActiveDirectory) server?
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Express
- Installing Nastel Navigator on Azure Kubernetes Service
- Why do I get connection failed, contact your administrator when logging into Navigator?
- Browse IBM MQ messages is not displaying any or some of the messages in a queue
- How does the Alternate Connection option work with IBM MQ Connection Manager?
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Professional
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Developer
- With Workgroup Server failover, what is the best option for connecting to it from other components?
- Why don't I have WGS connection definition entries in my nsqjdbcmk.properties?