A dashboard tab with a green line signifies your repository's default dashboard. Your default dashboard automatically displays first when your repository is loaded. See Specifying your default dashboard for setup information.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to have 2 CEP engines dedicated to 2 data processors? One data processor has a 2 hour caching interval and the other has 24 hours.
- When events get stitched as activity will that event get flushed out from cache immediately, and will ActivityID remain in cache for further stitching of next incoming event?
- Does Nastel XRay caching store in disk or remain in memory?
- How do I use the Job Scheduler Expert with Nastel XRay?
- How do I setup Nastel XRay in iOS and Android?
- Which browsers does Nastel XRay support?
- Why do I not have an option to import data into my repository?
- I accidentally removed a viewlet from my dashboard. How do I add it back?
- How do I update Nastel XRay Express to use a later version of the TNT4j libraries
- What is the difference between repository and personal tokens?