A dashboard tab with a green line signifies your repository's default dashboard. Your default dashboard automatically displays first when your repository is loaded. See Specifying your default dashboard for setup information.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup Nastel XRay in iOS and Android?
- Which browsers does Nastel XRay support?
- Why do I not have an option to import data into my repository?
- I accidentally removed a viewlet from my dashboard. How do I add it back?
- How do I update Nastel XRay Express to use a later version of the TNT4j libraries
- What is the difference between repository and personal tokens?
- Solr collection configuration(s) is(are) reloaded, but why does Solr not seem to pick up the changes?
- Why is there an exclamation point in my viewlet?
- Can I undo updates I make in viewlets?
- Can I save a Console panel viewlet?