- Click the following link to go to the Nastel AutoPilot M6 packages page located on the Nastel Download Center:
https://data.nastel.com/AP6/AutoPilot-M6/ap-m6-core/packages/NOTE: Refer to the Nastel Download Center article for information on how to connect.
- If you are not already logged in, the logon screen will appear. Enter your username and password. Please contact your Nastel Support representative if you do not know your login credentials.
- The /AP6/AutoPilot-M6/ap-m6-core/packages directory displays. This screen lists Service Update (SU) packages which represent full product builds; select the most recent package.
- The following distributions are available within each package:
- To install everything on a single server, select domain. It is a full install of Domain Server, CEP Server, Web components and Console components as a single package.
- To install only a CEP Server, select cserver. This is a standalone install of a CEP server, used when installing multiple CEP servers or when installing the CEP server on a different server.
- To install an administrative console, select admin. It is typically used when installing the server components on Linux and the clients on Windows (when no x-windows client is available).
- To install independently on another web server, select j2ee. It contains the web components for installing.
- Within each folder there is an install.htm that can be opened to get a browser listing of the install components. For instructions on how to install AutoPilot M6, please refer to the Nastel AutoPilot M6 - Installation Guide.