It is highly recommended to have the Show Nodes permission enabled in the Security Manager (see figure below for setting). If this is not set, users will not be able to create viewlets for nodes; they will only see the nodes on the WorkSpace dashboard within the default nodes viewlet.
Articles in this section
- Event ID 3242...Failed to send V2 trap...NoSuchElement in policy's event viewer
- Object name not displaying in Favorite Objects viewlet
- Why is the table adtinfo so large?
- Nodes not displaying in new viewlets, but are visible on the WorkSpace dashboard
- What do the blue lines in front of object definition fields mean?
- Why do I get error 2270 (MQRC_NO_DESTINATIONS_AVAILABLE) when trying to put messages on a cluster queue with APMW Explorer, Nastel Navigator or IBM sample amqsput?
- Can I use an alternate model queue with customized parameters in the Connection Manager instead of modifying SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE?
- How do I audit usage of requests or changes made using Nastel Navigator?
- Benefits of Agent and Agentless Data Collection
- Updating your expiring Workgroup Server Expert 10.x license for Nastel Navigator