Perform the following if a favorite object viewlet does not exist or if you would like to create a new one:
- Go to the dashboard you will be adding the favorite viewlet to. Please note, favorite viewlets cannot be added to the WorkSpace dashboard.
- Click the blue Viewlet + button located at the top right of the screen.
- The Create Viewlet window opens. Select Create a new viewlet for favorite objects.
- The Add favorite viewlet window opens. Specify a name for the viewlet and select which workgroup server the favorite objects will be from.
Click Save Changes.
- An empty favorite viewlet is now created and will appear on the dashboard. The viewlet's name will include its assigned workgroup server and that workgroup server's name, IP and port number. There will also be a yellow star appearing immediately before the name, signifying that this is a favorite viewlet.
- Add objects to the new viewlet. See the next article, Add object shortcuts to a favorite objects viewlet, for more information.