Licenses are configured with an expiration date; your products will no longer start after your license expires. Approximately sixty days before your license's expiration date, your new license will be added to the Nastel Support system. The license will be attached to a support ticket. You will also receive an e-mail when the ticket is created, alerting you that your license is expiring.
Download your new license
Locate the tickets containing your licenses by using one of the below methods.
- From the Support E-mail: You can get to the ticket directly by clicking the link included within the e-mail you received. The e-mail will be from email@example.com with a subject line of xxxx licenses, where xxxx represents the year. Click the links within the Attached Files field to download your new licenses.
- If you cannot locate the Support E-mail, search the Support system: Filter your support tickets by selecting Licensing from the Category filter. Be sure to set Hide Status to none as the support ticket may be closed. The tickets with your new licenses will appear within the Viewing Issues section at the bottom of the screen. After selecting one of the tickets, your new licenses will appear within the Attached Files section (as seen in the screenshot above).
Install your license
Refer to the following product license installation articles for instructions on how to install all of your new licenses:
- Updating your expired AutoPilot M6 license
- Updating your expired Workgroup Server 6.x license for Nastel Navigator Classic
- Updating your expired Workgroup Server Expert 10 license for Nastel Navigator
- Updating your expired XRay license
What happens if my license has already expired? How can I prevent this from happening?
If your license has expired, your Nastel software will not start. To prevent this from happening, automatic e-mail alerts can be sent reminding you that your license is expiring soon; please contact Nastel Support for assistance with implementing this policy.
Need help? If you have any questions regarding your license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.