Licenses are configured with an expiration date; your workgroup server will no longer start after your license expires. See the steps below on how to retrieve and install a new license.
Step 1: Obtain your license
Refer to the article, My license is expiring, how do I get a new one?, for information on how to get a new license.
You can open your license file to view the parameters, but do not update it as this will invalidate the license.
Step 2: Install your license
- The name of your new license file will be AutoPilotWMQ_xyz.lic, where xyz is the name of the workgroup server. Create a backup of this new file for safe keeping.
- Stop the workgroup server.
- Your new license will need to be placed in the following directory. This is where your current, expiring license file is located; rename it to back it up.
- Restart your workgroup server.
Step 3: Confirm that your license was properly installed
Logs are created after the workgroup server is started. Check these logs to confirm that the license was successfully installed. Perform the following:
- Open the following log file:
- If the license was successfully installed, the workgroup server will return the parameters of the license, similar to the following example for Windows:
EXPIRATION_DATE(Fri Jun 12 00.00.00 2020)