At the top right corner of every viewlet you will notice a down-arrow button :
Click this button to view a drop-down menu displaying actions you can perform on the viewlet:
The options are as follows:
- Edit Viewlet: edit the viewlet using the form editor. Check out the Edit a viewlet article for more information.
- Save Viewlet: Save your changes.
- Save as Viewlet: Create a saved copy of the viewlet with a new name. The new viewlet can be found on the Open Existing Viewlet screen and added to any dashboard.
- Remove Viewlet: This option will not delete the viewlet, it will simply remove the viewlet from your dashboard. Refer to the Open a viewlet article if you removed a dashboard and need to add it back.
- Delete Viewlet: Allows you to permanently delete the viewlet. A dialog box opens asking you to confirm this action.
- Export to CSV or Export Viewlet: For table and scorecard viewlets, this option will appear as Export to CSV to download data to a .csv file. For all other viewlet chart types, this option will appear as Export Viewlet to download data to a .svg file. Please note that viewlets can also be exported in .json file format. See Import / export a viewlet for more information on exporting viewlets.
- Share Viewlet: Use this option to share viewlets. Shared viewlets can be viewed on a web page or internet browser. Check out the article, Can I publish a viewlet on a web page?, for more information.