Perform the following to create a new dashboard:
- Click on the plus button located immediately to the right of the dashboard tabs. The Create new Dashboard dialog box opens.
The Create new Dashboard dialog box opens. Enter a name for the new dashboard. If a name is entered of an existing dashboard, the field will display in yellow to warn the user.
Select either No or Yes to generate initial viewlets in the new dashboard. Additional fields display if you select Yes. The dialog box will look similar to the following:
The below additional fields display:
Viewlets template: Select a template for your viewlet. This is optional.
- Product: Select the object product type for the initial viewlets that will be generated. Choose from IBM MQ, IIB/ACE, EMS or Kafka.
- Workgroup server: Select the workgroup server.
- Node: Select a specific node or leave the asterisk to include all objects from all nodes.
- Queue Manager: Select a specific queue manager or leave the asterisk to include all objects from all queue managers on the selected node(s).
- Click Create. A new dashboard is added with initial viewlets (if that option was selected. It will look similar to the following: