The following settings are available at user level:
- Two-factor Authentication
- Change Password
- Date & Time Range
- Configure Dashboards
- Personal Tokens
Click User Settings from the Main Menu to access these settings.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is used to ensure a secure login by requiring verification when logging in. A TFA app is required, for example, Google Authentication or FreeOTP.
1. Go to Main Menu > User Settings > Two-factor Authentication. The below window opens. Change the Status of two-factor authentication to Enabled and click Save.
2. You will need to scan your personal token’s QR code from your 2FA app. Click the QR icon and scan the code with your 2FA app.
3. From this point forward the user will now be required to enter a 6-digit code from the 2FA app when logging in.
Reset two-factor authentication
Perform the following to disable 2FA for a user. Please note that only organization users with admin roles have this ability.
1. Go to Admin Settings > Permissions > Users.
2. Select the user.
3. Click the Reset two factor authentication button.
Go to Main Menu > User Settings > Change Password. Fill in the fields on the following screen and click CHANGE PASSWORD when finished.
Date & Time Range
Set the default date and time range for dashboards and their viewlets for the repository you currently have open. Go to Main Menu > User Settings > Date & Time Range. Use the options within the drop-down menus.
The Configure Dashboards dialog box is used for customizing dashboards. Please see Configuring dashboards for more information.
Set a repository as the default so that it is automatically loaded every time you log into Nastel XRay. Go to Main Menu > User Settings >Repository. Select a repository from the drop-down menu and click Save. From this point forward, the selected repository will be loaded when logging into Nastel XRay.
Go to Main Menu > User Settings > Personal Tokens to view all tokens. Maintain existing tokens and generate new tokens with unique QR codes for repositories. Personal tokens with QR codes are useful for the users of mobile Nastel XRay application.
When Stream status is set to Active, real-time data will be supported. When Query status is set to Inactive, Nastel XRay API users using this token will not have the ability to run queries.
To generate a new token with a unique QR code for a repository, from the bottom of the window select a repository from the Repositories drop-down menu and click Generate token.
Click on the blue square icon immediately to the left of the token code to display the QR code.