The IBM command server places messages on this queue which are responses to the requests coming from Nastel components. This can be caused by SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE being defined with DEFPSIST(YES), which causes persistent messages to be created. If you are getting messages on DLQ with with error, RC2048 : MQRC_PERSISTENT_NOT_ALLOWED, verify DEFPSIST and set to NO to not allow the messages to be persistent.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the arrangement of columns in a viewlet?
- How can I add additional attribute columns to a viewlet?
- Can Nastel Navigator Security Manager be integrated with LDAP (ActiveDirectory) server?
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Express
- Installing Nastel Navigator on Azure Kubernetes Service
- Why do I get connection failed, contact your administrator when logging into Navigator?
- Browse IBM MQ messages is not displaying any or some of the messages in a queue
- How does the Alternate Connection option work with IBM MQ Connection Manager?
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Professional
- How to setup Nastel Navigator for AWS ECS - Developer