The IBM command server places messages on this queue which are responses to the requests coming from Nastel components. This can be caused by SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE being defined with DEFPSIST(YES), which causes persistent messages to be created. If you are getting messages on DLQ with with error, RC2048 : MQRC_PERSISTENT_NOT_ALLOWED, verify DEFPSIST and set to NO to not allow the messages to be persistent.
Articles in this section
- How can I put messages on queues?
- Event ID 3242...Failed to send V2 trap...NoSuchElement in policy's event viewer
- Object name not displaying in Favorite Objects viewlet
- Why is the table adtinfo so large?
- Nodes not displaying in new viewlets, but are visible on the WorkSpace dashboard
- What do the blue lines in front of object definition fields mean?
- Why do I get error 2270 (MQRC_NO_DESTINATIONS_AVAILABLE) when trying to put messages on a cluster queue with APMW Explorer, Nastel Navigator or IBM sample amqsput?
- Can I use an alternate model queue with customized parameters in the Connection Manager instead of modifying SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE?
- How do I audit usage of requests or changes made using Nastel Navigator?
- Benefits of Agent and Agentless Data Collection