The IBM command server places messages on this queue which are responses to the requests coming from Nastel components. This can be caused by SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE being defined with DEFPSIST(YES), which causes persistent messages to be created. If you are getting messages on DLQ with with error, RC2048 : MQRC_PERSISTENT_NOT_ALLOWED, verify DEFPSIST and set to NO to not allow the messages to be persistent.
Articles in this section
- What ports are used by Nastel Navigator Components?
- Large number of users causing log errors
- How can I change a dashboard's name?
- How can I change the file layout of exported messages?
- Can I export a queue's messages?
- Browse error message 2042 on z/OS agent
- Creating a policy for your Workgroup Server Expert 10.x license
- Why doesn't connection manager (or agent) automatically reconnect after restart?
- Why can I not update attributes on my EMS broker?
- What is a connection manager?