The IBM command server places messages on this queue which are responses to the requests coming from Nastel components. This can be caused by SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE being defined with DEFPSIST(YES), which causes persistent messages to be created. If you are getting messages on DLQ with with error, RC2048 : MQRC_PERSISTENT_NOT_ALLOWED, verify DEFPSIST and set to NO to not allow the messages to be persistent.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Job Scheduler Expert with Nastel Navigator?
- Why do I have Workgroup server definitions that begin with GEN_ ?
- How do I configure workgroup server connection definitions?
- What is a workgroup server connection definition?
- What changes are in packaging for Navigator 10.1 ?
- Can I export viewlet data?
- What is a dashboard template in Navigator?
- Getting a spool file from the AS/400
- Troubleshooting an IBM MQ agent
- Troubleshooting a workgroup server