The IBM command server places messages on this queue which are responses to the requests coming from Nastel components. This can be caused by SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE being defined with DEFPSIST(YES), which causes persistent messages to be created. If you are getting messages on DLQ with with error, RC2048 : MQRC_PERSISTENT_NOT_ALLOWED, verify DEFPSIST and set to NO to not allow the messages to be persistent.
Articles in this section
- What is a dashboard template in Navigator?
- Getting a spool file from the AS/400
- Troubleshooting an IBM MQ agent
- Troubleshooting a workgroup server
- What ports are used by Nastel Navigator Components?
- What causes "Too many open files" error in Nastel Navigator?
- How can I change a dashboard's name?
- How can I change the file layout of exported messages?
- Can I export a queue's messages?
- Browse error message 2042 on z/OS agent