Nastel does not support blank passwords. An LDAP server that is configured to allow anonymous bind is open to the world. Anyone can connect to the LDAP server and search. It is like a building with unlocked doors; anyone can walk in and look for a name from the lobby directory.
Articles in this section
- How to download a full install of AutoPilot M6
- How do I change my existing host's IP address for Apache services (or any other web, application or database server)?
- Using APNET to encrypt passwords for property files and other use cases
- How do I unlock the package database?
- Updating your expiring AutoPilot M6 license
- What is Nastel AutoPilot?
- AutoPilot Properties
- Prevent alerts from getting resent during CEP restart
- "Unknown Host" exception when starting a CEP server
- Google Maps API key