Nastel does not support blank passwords. An LDAP server that is configured to allow anonymous bind is open to the world. Anyone can connect to the LDAP server and search. It is like a building with unlocked doors; anyone can walk in and look for a name from the lobby directory.
Articles in this section
- How can I add new users in Nastel AutoPilot?
- How can I create line breaks in the event mask when configuring a sensor to send an email?
- Error while trying to Import/load users from LDAP
- How to run multiple CEP on the same server
- How are NRD files generated?
- How to troubleshoot Domain Server LDAP Security Integration
- Cannot start ATPCONS in Linux using X Window (X11)
- What is required to use MySQL Community DB Version 8?
- Creating a policy for your AutoPilot M6 license
- Can Nastel service ports be secured?