Multiple dashboards can be created as a way of grouping different data or analytics. While everything can be on a single dashboard within a repository, it can be more useful to utilize multiple dashboards.
How to create a dashboard
Click the + button located at the top of your screen immediately to the right of your dashboard tabs. Please note, if no dashboards currently exist, you will not see the dashboard tabs.
Or, go to Main Menu > Dashboard > Create.
The Create new Dashboard window opens. Perform the following:
- Enter a name for your dashboard
- Select a Page Layout. The layout determines how your viewlets will be displayed on your dashboard.
- Enable Use data from another Repository to make writing queries easier. From the drop-down menu, select the repository the data should come from. The repositories listed are the ones available to you, including global repositories.
- Enable Generate initial viewlets to automatically create default viewlets.
- Click Create. Your dashboard is now added.