To run another instance of the CEP server on the same machine, please do the following:
- Make a copy of the [AUTOPILOT_HOME]/localhost directory and give it a suitable name. For example: [AUTOPILOT_HOME]/newcep.
- Delete the registry.xml file from the new directory. This will remove all existing services running on the new CEP. For new services, you can:
- deploy them using the Enterprise Manager, or
- define the required services such as experts and managers in an xml file and place them in [AUTOPILOT_HOME]/newcep/import.
- Edit [AUTOPILOT_HOME]/newcep/node.properties and change the user.url port number to any available port and the nodename.
property server.user.url.port = 3006When you start the new instance of the CEP, it will register with the domain server as NEWCEP, and use port 3006.
register NodeName = NEWCEP