Welcome to Nastel's monthly support newsletter! Here you will find the following information, please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Table of Contents:
Nastel XRay 1.2 - Ready for early customer test
New features added in 1.2:
- Compute statement - to run analytic functions that are capable of determine the data that they should run on
- Access tokens split into two types: Streaming and Query
- New DB structure – Volumes are used to define additional datastore clusters. This allows information for different repositories to be stored in different datastore clusters, allowing these clusters to be configured differently based on the characteristics of the data stored in each repository
- Changes in user interface. Such as sharing dashboard and schema improvement, imbedded viewlets
WGS 6 – End of life approaching
We encourage all our Nastel Navigator customers to move to WGS 10.
The Workgroup Server Expert (WGS 10) is a Java plug-in to the AutoPilot (AP) M6 Complex Event Processor (CEP), combining the functionality of the AutoPilot M6-WMQ Workgroup Server (WGS) and an AP M6 expert
- Written in Java with extensive multi-threading
- Runs within an AutoPilot CEP container
- Uses JDBC to connect to the database
- Can publish many facts directly (experts are still compatible)
- Configuration options are set in dialog properties
- Installed and maintained using AutoPilot package manager
Object name not displaying in Favorite Objects viewlet?
If an object's name is not displaying in a Favorite Objects viewlet in Nastel Navigator, confirm that the settings, Show Object Attributes and Show Object, are enabled in the Security Manager. See Object name not displaying in Favorite Objects viewlet to learn more.
Solr collection configuration(s) is(are) reloaded, but why does Solr not seem to pick up the changes?
The most likely cause is that the Nastel XRay Solr scripts and the Solr ZooKeeper configuration are not using the same ZooKeeper folder (zkchroot, to use ZooKeeper terminology). See Solr collection configuration(s) is(are) reloaded, but why does Solr not seem to pick up the changes? to learn more.
3. IBM Integration Technical Conference - POSTPONED
The Nastel Technologies team will be taking part in the IBM Integration Technical Conference, at the Renaissance Hotel, Dallas, TX!
Due to COVID-19 this event is postponed until August 3rd - 6th 2020.
We’re excited to follow up the excitement of the 2019 ITC conversations with more discussions about ways Nastel Technologies can support your messaging middleware requirements.
4. Webinars & TechTalks
Click HERE to view webinars and TechTalks.
5. Keeping up with Nastel
Click HERE to read Nastel news.
6. Nastels' blog
Click HERE to read Nastel's blog.